Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:
Top movers of the day are ZKSpace and apM Coin. Since 7 pm ZKSpace has surged 64.37%, apM Coin 11.47%.
The crypto markets finished the day in green as illustrated by an adjacent chart showing the NWSBCT (Blue Chips) Index movement over the past 24 hours. 2100NEWS DA Indexes ended between +0.77% and +2.60%. 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) ended +2.15%. Bitcoin ended +2.30%, Ether ended +3.20%.
Please read the notes to find out which criteria have been selected.
ZKSwap is a ZK-Rollup-based layer2 DEX using the AMM model. ZKSwap transfers ETH and ERC20 tokens from the Ethereum network to layer2, using ZK-Rollup to maintain the consistency between the two layers and solving the bottlenecking issues derived from the Ethereum network, such as low TPS, long latency, congested network, and high gas fees. On ZKSwap, token swap, transfer, and adding/removing liquidity are executed on layer2 with real-time speed and no gas fees.
Top movers of the day at 19:10 are CENNZnet and Multichain. Since 2 pm CENNZnet has surged 21.41%, Multichain 19.13%. apM Coin has increased by 12.83%. In the afternoon the crypto markets trended sideways. According to the yesterday’s closings 2100NEWS DA Indexes have increased up to 2.81%. 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) is 2.20% higher. Bitcoin has increased by 2.69%, Ether 3.04%.
Centrality is a venture studio that partners with leading innovators in key industries to create a marketplace of applications. These applications allow consumers to manage everyday tasks and experiences using peer-to-peer transactions – all via one login and blockchain-enabled infrastructure. It is one of the leading blockchain venture studios globally, with a growing team of 75 people across Auckland, London, Melbourne, and Singapore.
Multichain is the ultimate Router for web3. It is an infrastructure developed for arbitrary cross-chain interactions. Multichain was born as Anyswap on the 20th of July 2020 to serve the clear needs of different and diverse blockchains to communicate with each other. Each blockchain has its own unique services that it provides, its own community, and its own development ecosystem.
The day’s top movers (at 2 pm) are apM Coin and The Graph, rising by 14.37% since 9 am. The crypto markets have soared. On the day, the 2100NEWS DA Indexes, which measure the performance of various groups of tokens and coins, reported gains between 1.45% and 3.77%. Over the last 24 hours, the 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100), which measures 1100 significant (by market capitalization) crypto assets’ performance, has soared 5.23%, Bitcoin 4.86%, and Ether 5.54%.
The Graph (GRT)
The Graph is an indexing protocol for querying data for networks like Ethereum and IPFS, powering many applications in both DeFi and the broader Web3 ecosystem. Anyone can build and publish open APIs, called subgraphs, that applications can query using GraphQL to retrieve blockchain data. A hosted service in production makes it easy for developers to get started building on The Graph, and the decentralized network will be launching later this year. The Graph currently supports indexing data from Ethereum, IPFS, and POA, with more networks coming soon.
The crypto markets rose. The day’s top movers (at 9 am) were Arcblock and apM Coin, rising by 9.83% since midnight. On the day, the 2100NEWS DA Indexes, which measure the performance of various groups of tokens and coins, reported gains between 0.50% and 1.70%. Over the last 24 hours, the 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100), which measures 1100 significant (by market capitalization) crypto assets’ performance, has surged by 3.48%, Bitcoin by 3.10%, and Ether by 2.86%.
MIXMARVEL is a global game publishing platform powered by blockchain, a large-scale virtual 3D world created by global players and developers.