Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:
Top movers of the day are Fyooz and Frontier. Since 7:20 pm Fyooz has soared 148.02% and Frontier 140.00%. SYNC Network is 9.37% higher.
Most tokens end coins finished the day lower. The coins (without Bitcoin and Ether) measured by 2100NEWS DA Coin Index (NWSCo100) ended -1.10%. Their movement can be seen on the adjacent NWSCOT chart over the past 24 hours. Our main 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) ended +0.72%. Ether ended -0.83% while Bitcoin ended +2.45%.
To find out based on which criteria have been selected, please read the notes.
Fyooz is a marketplace powered by blockchain. It is built to democratize participation in investment. Fyooz is a marketplace for celebrities, brands, destinations, events and causes to tokenize attention, building a direct financial bond and easily granting access, preference and participation to loyal followers. Fyooz enables humanity to invest in aspects of life to which they are emotionally connected. Loyal followers can participate in the success of what they are passionate about, and gain economic, other benefits and functionalities.
Top mover of the day at 19:20 is Achain which has soared 58.66% since 1 pm. XDC Network has increased by 7.39% and Prometeus by 26.29%.
In the afternoon the crypto markets turned down. Since 1 pm the coins measured by 2100NEWS DA Coin Index (NWSCo100) have fallen by 4.72%. Moreover, the non-Ethereum tokens represented by 2100NEWS DA NonEthereum Based Index (NWSOT50) are 4.96% lower. Our main 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) has decreased by 3.60%. Bitcoin and Ether are also lower: BTC -2.96%, ETH -3.65% (as of 1 pm).
Achain Blockchain is committed to building a boundless blockchain world, founded in 2015. Blockchain now is considered as one of the technological innovations of the greatest potential and creativity in the world. Achain believes that blockchain technology is the innovation to reform the current relations of production and pave the way for the next long-awaited revolution in the history of humankind. With the help of Achain, we can create a world where people are directly connected, trusted, collaborative, peer-to-peer-exchanged and value-driven under social consensuses.
Top movers of the day at 1 pm are Genaro Network and Hydro Protocol, which has risen by 7.18% since 10 am.
The crypto markets have trended sideways. However, Bitcoin hit a new all-time high again. On the day, the 2100NEWS DA Indexes reported gains between 0.05% and 2.62%. Over the last 24 hours, the 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100), which measures 1100 (by market capitalization) major crypto assets’ performance, has surged by 2.68%, Bitcoin even 4.10%, and Ether by 1.32%.
Hydro Protocol (HOT)
Hydro Protocol is a set of smart contracts used to build non-custodial ERC20 token exchanges. It’s designed for developers who want to build decentralized exchanges without dealing with the complexity of designing, deploying, and securing smart contracts.
The top movers of the day at 10 am, are Genaro Network and SYNC Network. Hydro Protocol has soared 59.36% since midnight.
The crypto markets moved upward in a sideways trend Bitcoin hit a new all-time high. On the day, the 2100NEWS DA Indexes reported gains between 0.97% and 2.96%. Over the last 24 hours, the 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100), which measures 1100 (by market capitalization) major crypto assets’ performance, has surged by 3.27%, Bitcoin 3.05%, and Ether by 2.12%.
Genaro Network (GNX)
Genaro Network is the first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem built on a Turing-complete public chain with open storage. A one-stop solution for developers to deploy smart contracts and store data at the same time. Meanwhile, a trustworthy internet and a sharing community are offered. Genaro aims to contribute to blockchain infrastructure technology development. Through the Genaro Hub and Accelerator, we aim to foster thousands of DAPPS, to move applications from “Cloud” to “Blockchain” and thereby create a global blockchain ecosystem.
Egretia is the world’s largest HTML5 blockchain platform. Egretia blockchain Lab is cooperating with the leading HTML5 enterprise, Egret Tech, to create a complete, open, friendly HTML5 blockchain. Developers can launch HTML5 games & apps on Egretia’s blockchain ecosystem. Meanwhile, game players can trade virtual assets too.