Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:
Top movers of the day are WePower and Celo. Since 6 pm WePower has surged 14.11% and Celo 16.80%.
In the evening the crypto markets were still going up and finished the day quite high. Today’s crypto market movement is illustrated by an adjacent chart showing the movement of the NWSBCT Index (Blue Chips) over the past 24 hours. 2100NEWS DA Indexes ended between +4.50% and 11.63% (NWSMi500). Our main 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) ended +8.88%. Bitcoin ended +9.30%, Ether ended +9.79%.
To find out based on which criteria have been selected, please read the notes.
The Celo protocol is a platform on which the community can create stabilized value digital assets. These digital assets aim to track the value of an existing real-world asset (for example, the first one, cUSD, tracks the US Dollar). The Celo protocol also includes mechanisms for lightweight identity and ultralight mobile validation. The platform aims to make the assets built on the protocol easy to use with a mobile device.
Top movers of the day at 18:10 are Loopring and WePower which has soared 56.21% since 1 pm. Loopring has surged 29.18% and Anchor Neural World 22.58%.
In the afternoon the crypto markets continued to go up. Since 1 pm 2100NEWS DA Indexes have increased between 1.68% and 4.07% with micro caps rising the most. Some of 2100NEWS DA Indexes are already more than 7.9% higher than yesterday’s closing. Our main 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) has increased by 2.55% (+4.78% as of yesterday EOD). Bitcoin has increased by 2.42% and Ether by 2.60%.
WePower is a blockchain-based green energy trading platform. It enables renewable energy producers to raise capital by issuing their own energy tokens. These tokens represent energy they commit to produce and deliver.
Top movers of the day at 13:10 are RAMP and Marlin which has surged 23.55% since 8 am. RAMP has increased by 12.60% and Loopring by 1.94%.
Generally, the crypto markets went up significantly. Since 8 am 2100NEWS DA Indexes which measure the performance of different groups of tokens and coins have increased up to 4.34%. Our main 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) has increased by 2.76%. Bitcoin and Ether are also more than 2% higher: BTC +2.34%, ETH +2.70%.
RAMP DEFI proposes that the staked capital on the non-ERC20 staking blockchains be collateralized into a stablecoin, “rUSD”, which is issued on the Ethereum blockchain. Similarly, users on the Ethereum blockchain can mint “eUSD” by depositing their ERC20 stablecoins into RAMP’s eUSD liquidity pool. rUSD holders and eUSD holders can borrow, lend or exchange rUSD/eUSD freely, creating a seamless liquidity “on/off ramp” for users with capital locked into staking arrangements.
Marlin is an open protocol that provides a high-performance programmable network infrastructure for DeFi and Web 3.0. The nodes in the Marlin network, called Metanodes, operate the MarlinVM which provides a virtual router interface for developers to deploy customized overlays and perform edge computations.
Top movers of the day are Celo and HUNT. Since midnight Celo has soared 82.00% and HUNT 49.80%. Loopring has increased by 17.34%.
Most tokens and coins started out lower this morning. Since midnight the large caps measured by 2100NEWS Digital Assets 100 Large Cap Index (NWSL100) have decreased by 0.31%. 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) which measures performance of 1100 major crypto assets by market capitalization is 0.57% lower. Bitcoin is 0.87% lower while Ether is 0.12% higher.
HUNT is a group of DApps that employ the use of gamification for digital nomads around the world.
Loopring is a protocol for building decentralized exchanges. Besides the protocol smart-contracts, Loopring also offers a collection of open-sourced software to help you build decentralized exchanges. Loopring provides higher liquidity and better price by matching orders in the form of order-rings. Each ring may consist of 2 to 16 orders, and tokens will be transferred atomically in a circular way during ring settlement. Loopring is designed to provide matching-as-a-service, and its orders are unidirectional and do not differentiate takers and makers; Loopring’s order-ring is a generalized model of trading-pair, it enables a built-in mechanism for performing arbitrage.