Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:
Top Movers of the Day:
- Pepe and Liquty have emerged as the primary beneficiaries of the recent bullish momentum on the last day.
- Powerledger has risen by 11.78% since the 7 p.m. update.
Overview: The cryptocurrency market has been on an upward trend over the last day. It experienced a drop, followed by a surge, and then a consolidation period, which may reflect traders’ initial skepticism followed by renewed confidence. However, it is worth noting that extended periods of consolidation can lead to significant breakouts, either upward or downward. NWSBCT Index for Blue Chips: Focusing on the more established cryptocurrencies, colloquially known as the “Blue Chips,” the NWSBCT Index paints a picture of consolidation; the NWSBCT Index experienced an early drop, a mid-day surge, and a subsequent consolidation. 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100): Representing a broad spectrum of the crypto market, this index tracks 1100 significant cryptocurrencies based on their market cap and has witnessed a rise of 1.13% in the last day. Bitcoin and Ether: Bitcoin’s surge of 2.09% is commendable. As the flagship cryptocurrency, its movements often have ripple effects throughout the market. The modest 0.45% rise in Ether is still in line with the general upward trajectory.
The criteria upon which these specific cryptocurrencies and indices have been highlighted are detailed in supplemental notes. The provided data offers a snapshot until midnight in the last 24 hours. Therefore, it may not accurately represent the current market conditions at the time of your inquiry.
Power Ledger, based in Australia, encourages us to imagine a world where electricity is dependable, affordable, and clean for everyone. Powered by contracts on the Ethereum network, the peer-to-peer energy exchange platform, their most mature platform, aims to democratize energy trading with transparent systems that allow individuals and communities to select their power source. POWR is the utility token that users would escrow to use the platform in their dual token model, while Sparkz represents electricity credits tied to local fiat for marketplace participants. Both are used to create part of an economy where households that generate electricity can trade with their neighbors for a fair return.
Top Movers of the Day (at 7 p.m. update):
- Pepe and Liquty have notably separated themselves from the rest of the pack. Liquity’s robust performance was awe-inspiring, registering a remarkable 20.55% growth since the 2 p.m. update.
Overview: Overall, the cryptocurrency market has increased over the past 24 hours, with positive movements observed.
- NWSBCT Index for Blue Chips: Focusing on the more established cryptocurrencies, colloquially known as the “Blue Chips,” the NWSBCT Index paints a picture of resilience. A noticeable trough emerged around 10 a.m., yet the subsequent hours saw a commendable recovery, hinting at the market’s robust sentiment.
- 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100): Representing a broad spectrum of the crypto market, this index tracks 1100 significant cryptocurrencies based on their market cap and has witnessed a rise of 1.25% in the last 24 hours.
- Bitcoin and Ether: Bitcoin recorded a surge of 1.83%. In contrast, Ether noted a modest 0.27% hike.
Liquity is a decentralized borrowing protocol that allows you to draw 0% interest loans against Ether used as collateral. Loans are paid out in LUSD – a USD-pegged stablecoin and need to maintain a minimum collateral ratio of only 110%.
Top Movers of the Day (at 2 p.m. update):
- Stratis and Function X have taken the spotlight as the day’s frontrunners. Outpacing other digital assets, Function X has marked an impressive surge of 22.88% since the morning update.
Overview: The cryptocurrency sector seems to be taking a breather, with a noticeable pullback following a significant uptick in the last 24 hours. NWSBCT Index for Blue Chips: This index represents the major and more established cryptocurrencies, also called “Blue Chips,” in the crypto community and reveals a consolidation pattern over the past day. The attached chart shows a dip that bottomed around 5 p.m., followed by a recovery phase. 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100): Representing a broad spectrum of the crypto market, this index tracks 1100 significant cryptocurrencies based on their market cap and has witnessed a retracement of 1.58% in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin and Ether: Bitcoin recorded a slight fall of 1.08%. Meanwhile, its fellow heavyweight, Ether, has registered a steeper decline, down by 2.90% over the same duration.
Function X (FX)
Function X is a next-generation internet service framework. It improves the existing internet and blockchain architecture, combining both worlds’ benefits and using the most commonly used technical solutions. Function X ecosystem consists of five elements: f(x) operating system, f(x) public blockchain, f(x) FXTP, f(x) docker, and f(x) IPFS, with the goal of decentralizing the Internet. The XPhone is the world’s first mobile device to use the Function X blockchain for telephone calls, messaging, file sharing, and more. Function X (Symbol: FX) is the native “currency” utilized in the Function X blockchain and ecosystem.
Top Movers of the Day (at 9 a.m. update):
- Stratis and Powerledger are leading the way as today’s top performers. Their outstanding growth over the past 24 hours has overshadowed other digital assets.
- Chainlink has also made its mark with a gain of 12.47% since midnight.
Overview: The cryptocurrency landscape is in a consolidation phase following a remarkable surge over the last 24 hours. Despite this, midcaps have sustained the momentum from yesterday’s growth, albeit at a slower pace.
- NWSBCT Index for Blue Chips: This index represents the major and more established cryptocurrencies, also called “Blue Chips,” in the crypto community, and this index indicates a consolidation over the past day. As per the provided chart, a significant surge peaked around 3 p.m. before the index settled into a stable price range.
- The 2100NEWS Indices: The array of indices provided by 2100NEWS, mapping the movements of varied token and coin clusters, presents gains registered from 0.24% to 2.09% since midnight.
- 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100): Representing a broad spectrum of the crypto market, this index tracks 1100 significant cryptocurrencies based on their market cap and has risen by 0.54% over the last 24 hours.
- Bitcoin and Ether: While Bitcoin has experienced a modest rise of 0.56%, its counterpart, Ether, has seen a decline, dropping by 1.23% over the same period.
ChainLink is safe Ethereum-based blockchain middleware that connects smart contracts on multiple networks with critical resources. The resource can be off-chain resources like different web APIs, data feeds, and common bank accounts. More specifically, ChainLink allows users to connect to any existing API by efficiently attaching smart contracts on many different networks to users’ existing applications and important external data.
Stratis is a cryptocurrency used on a platform that provides flexible and affordable end-to-end solutions. These solutions can be applied to the experiment, construction, and deployment of C# blockchain applications based on the .net framework. They are also attached to users’ needs at a quite competitive price.