Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:
Top movers of the day are Civic and Celestia which has increased by 7.21% since 7 pm. Civic is 8.61% higher.
Most cryptocurrencies finished the day lower. The tokens built on Ethereum measured by 2100NEWS Ethereum Based Index (NWSET100) ended -0.58%. Their movement can be seen on the adjacent NWSET chart over the past 24 hours. The non-Ethereum tokens represented by 2100NEWS NonEthereum Based Index (NWSOT50) ended -0.96%. Ether ended -046%, Bitcoin ended +0.73%.
The criteria upon which these specific cryptocurrencies and indices have been highlighted are detailed in supplemental notes. The provided data offers a snapshot of the last 24 hours until midnight. Therefore, it may not accurately represent the current market conditions at the time of your inquiry.
Celestia is a new technology that powers, scales and secures web3 applications. To achieve this, Celestia introduces a new blockchain architecture to solve the core scaling challenges of today’s blockchains. This new architecture is what we call modular blockchains.
7:10 p.m. update: Top movers of the day are Civic and Celestia. Since 2 pm Civic has increased by 21.02%, Celestia has increased by 8.66%.
Generally, the crypto markets trended sideways. In the 24 hours the large caps represented by 2100NEWS 100 Large Cap Index (NWSL100) have fallen by 3.43%. 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100) is 1.54% lower. Ether has fallen by 2.86% while Bitcoin has increased by 0.34%.
Civic is an identity management service that allows one to protect and authorize the use of their identity in real time.
Top Movers of the Day (at 2 p.m. update):
- Storj and Axelar have led the market as the top performers over the last 24 hours. The mention of Axelar again indicates it has sustained its upward momentum throughout the day.
- Civic has increased by 6.41% since the morning update.
Overview: Over the last 24 hours, the crypto market appears to be stabilizing, or “consolidating,” after a significant drop, suggesting that while the market may have stopped the steep decline, it’s still uncertain as prices are not yet steadily climbing. NWSBCT Index for Blue Chips: Focusing on the more established cryptocurrencies, colloquially known as the “Blue Chips.” The NWSBCT Index mirrors this sentiment with a downturn followed by some level of consolidation, as seen in the chart. This pattern often indicates that the market is balancing out after initial sell-offs. 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100): Representing a broad spectrum of the crypto market, this index tracks 1100 significant cryptocurrencies based on their market cap. It has dropped by 3.16% in the last 24 hours. Bitcoin and Ether have experienced significant drops of 2.00% and 4.43%, respectively, in the same period.
Top Movers of the Day (at 9 a.m. update):
- Merit Circle and Axelar: These two cryptocurrencies have emerged as the top performers over the last 24 hours. Axelar has seen a rise of 13.02% since midnight.
Overview: The crypto market is recovering after a steep decline in the last 24 hours.
- NWSBCT Index for Blue Chips: Focusing on the more established cryptocurrencies, colloquially known as the “Blue Chips.” The NWSBCT Index has experienced a downturn, as reflected by the provided chart. However, this downturn was followed by some recovery.
- 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100): Representing a broad spectrum of the crypto market, this index tracks 1100 significant cryptocurrencies based on their market cap. It has plummeted 3.95% in the last 24 hours.
- Bitcoin and Ether have experienced substantial drops of 3.23% and 4.13%, respectively, in the same period, aligning with the overall market downturn.
Axelar claims to deliver “secure cross-chain communication for Web3.” The project provides a decentralized network and tools to help builders of decentralized applications (dApps) with seamless cross-chain communication through its protocol suite, tools, and APIs. Axelar features three core components – a decentralized network, a software development kit of protocols and APIs, and a set of gateway smart contracts for cross-chain connectivity. Powered by a decentralized network of validators, anyone can join the network, build on it, or use it. Apps builders can interact with a simple API atop a permissionless network that routes messages and ensures network security via a proof-of-stake (PoS) consensus mechanism. AXL is the native token of the Axelar network. The protocol also supports the cross-chain transfer of several native tokens via their wrapped ERC-20 versions, including AVAX (Avalanche), ETH (Ethereum), FTM (Fantom), GLMR (Moonbeam), and MATIC (Polygon).