Movers of the Day 11-Nov-2023

Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:

Top movers of the day are 0x Protocol and SuperVerse which has surged 35.52% since morning. 0x Protocol is 11.62% higher.

Most cryptocurrencies finished the day lower. Blue Chips represented by 2100NEWS 30 Blue Chip Index (NWS30) ended -0.78%. Their movement can be seen on the adjacent NWSBCT chart over the past 24 hours. Our main 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100) ended -0.57%. Bitcoin ended -1.35%, Ether ended -1.83%.


The criteria upon which these specific cryptocurrencies and indices have been highlighted are detailed in supplemental notes. The provided data offers a snapshot of the last 24 hours until midnight. Therefore, it may not accurately represent the current market conditions at the time of your inquiry.



0x Protocol (ZRX)

2100NEWS ranking: 113, Mid-cap Ethereum based Token, Index member: NWST1100, NWSM200, NWSTo100, NWSET100, NWSDM100
2100NEWS DA Orderbook Quality Evaluation Grade: Good, Score: 18.9 (Average for Mid-caps: 13.1)

0x is a protocol that facilitates the peer-to-peer exchange of Ethereum-based assets. The protocol serves as an open standard and common building block for any developer needing exchange functionality. 0x provides secure smart contracts that are externally audited, developer tools tailored to the 0x ecosystem, and open access to a pool of shared liquidity. Developers can integrate with 0x at the smart contract or application layer.




SuperVerse (SUPER)

2100NEWS ranking: 350, Small cap Ethereum-based Token, Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300
2100NEWS DA Orderbook Quality Evaluation Grade: Good, Score: 13.6 (Average for Small caps: 10)

The SuperVerse is building and delivering Web3 products that empower crypto natives with next-generation NFT functionality, and onboard Web2 users through immersive blockchain gaming experiences. The SuperVerse comprises two core verticals: NFT marketplace technology and video games. This wide array of Web3 tools and features is supported and governed by a single protocol and token: $SUPER ERC20 (formerly known as SuperFarm). The SuperVerse harbors two central products: GigaMart, a next-gen NFT marketplace with advanced analytics tools and unique social features, and Impostors, a social-gaming metaverse.”


Top movers of the day are 0x Protocol and Virtua. Since midnight 0x Protocol has surged 41.46%, Virtua has increased by 7.21%. Celestia is 5.50% higher.

Today the crypto markets started out lower. Since midnight 2100NEWS Indices which measure the performance of different groups of tokens and coins have fallen between 0.57% and 2.53%. Our main 2100NEWS Total Index (NWST1100) which measures the performance of the major 1100 crypto assets by market capitalization is 1.11% lower. Bitcoin has decreased by 1.02%, Ether by 1.29%.



Virtua (TVK)

2100NEWS ranking: 430, Small cap, Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300
2100NEWS DA Orderbook Quality Evaluation Grade: Good, Score: 12.2, (Average for Small caps: 9.9)

Virtua is a gamified metaverse that provides immersive social, Web3 gaming, digital collectible, and interactive experiences through its curated marketplace, interactive virtual environments, and exclusive brand partnerships, including Legendary Entertainment, Paramount Pictures, Dynamite Comics, and Williams Racing.



Celestia (TIA)

2100NEWS ranking: 214, Mid-cap, Index member: NWST1100, NWSM200, NWSCo100
2100NEWS DA Orderbook Quality Evaluation Grade: Ordinary, Score: 14, (Average for Mid-caps: 13.1)

Celestia is a new technology that powers, scales, and secures web3 applications. To achieve this, Celestia introduces a new blockchain architecture to solve the core scaling challenges of today’s blockchains. This new architecture is what we call modular blockchains.


About us

We are the new economy news hub. 2100NEWS is the professional index, data, and tools provider in the digital asset space, offering Crypto Market Intelligence, providing the perspective you can trust and equipping you with information edge you need to stay ahead. (Real-time data of token issuers and news, analysis and commentary from community.) We are very excited to contribute to the evolution of the industry and build an ecosystem around our offering (the institutional-grade data infrastructure required to enable institutional investments in digital assets). We want our contributions (Contents and Tools on to be useful for helping investors.



Latest posts


  • ethereumEthereum (ETH) $ 2,051.27 2.38%
  • litecoinLitecoin (LTC) $ 69.64 2.2%