Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:

Top movers of the day are TERA and Origo Network which has soared by 109.53% today. The crypto markets experienced consolidation, 2100NEWS DA Indexes which measure the performance of different groups of tokens and coins have increased up to 2.20%. In the last 24 hours, 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) which measures the performance of top 1100 crypto assets by market capitalization has increased by 1.16%, Bitcoin by 1.47% and Ether only by 0.19%.

Origo Origo (OGO)

2100NEWS ranking: 412, Small cap, Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300

Origo describes itself as the scalable privacy preserving platform for decentralized applications.

Top movers of the day at 10:30 are Sero and Genaro Network which has soared by 66.17% since midnight. At the same time, TERA has jumped by 76.33%. Today the crypto markets started out much higher, 2100NEWS DA Indexes which measure the performance of different groups of tokens and coins have increased between 0.29% and 2.62%. In the last 24 hours, 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) which measures the performance of top 1100 crypto assets by market capitalization has increased by 2.92%, Bitcoin even by 3.71% and Ether by 2.27%.

Genaro Network

 Genaro Network (GNX)

2100NEWS ranking: 409, Small cap, Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300

Genaro Network is the first blockchain 3.0 ecosystem built on a Turing-complete public chain with open storage. A one-stop solution for developers to deploy smart contracts and store data at the same time. Meanwhile, a trustworthy internet and a sharing community are offered. Genaro aims to contribute to blockchain infrastructure technology development. Through the Genaro Hub and Accelerator, we aim to foster thousands of DAPPS, to move applications from “Cloud” to “Blockchain” and thereby create a global blockchain ecosystem.

TERA TERA (TERA)

2100NEWS ranking: 439, Small cap, Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300

TERA aims to create a fully decentralized and high-performance blockchain platform for the development of DApps in JavaScript. The blockchain has a built-in cryptocurrency (Tera), free transactions, and DApps are stored on chain.

 


About us

We are the new economy news hub. 2100NEWS is the professional index, data, and tools provider in the digital asset space, offering Crypto Market Intelligence, providing the perspective you can trust and equipping you with information edge you need to stay ahead. (Real-time data of token issuers and news, analysis and commentary from community.) We are very excited to contribute to the evolution of the industry and build an ecosystem around our offering (the institutional-grade data infrastructure required to enable institutional investments in digital assets). We want our contributions (Contents and Tools on 2100NEWS.com) to be useful for helping investors.


CONTACT US

CALL US ANYTIME



Latest posts

September 22, 2019
September 21, 2019
September 20, 2019