Movers of the Day
Written by Indira on April 30, 2019
Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:
Top movers of the day are Japan Content Toke and Primalbase Token which has surged by 15.12% since 6 pm. In the afternoon most tokens and coins were surging. In the last 24 hours 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) which measures the performance of top 1100 crypto assets by market capitalization has surged by 2.92%, Bitcoin by 2.03% and Ether by 3.02%. Looking at the table below we can see that index NWSBE soared by 27.48%, Bitcoin and Ether were best performing Digital Assets in April.
Japan Content Token(JCT)
|2100NEWS ranking: 461, Small cap, Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300|
Japan Content Token describes itself as a combined platform for the issuance and re-sale/auction of ownership certification. The project also seeks to help brands introduce loyalty programs, with the JCT token functioning as loyalty points.
Top movers of the day at 18:10 are Primalbase Token and EDUCare. Since 1 pm Primalbase Token has increased by 18.59% while EDUCare has decreased by 4.82%. The significant move up of 22.32% has made Matic Network. In the afternoon most tokens and coins were still increasing. An average token/coin represented by 2100NEWS Digital Assets Overall Index (NWSOI) rose by 1.04%. Bitcoin rose by 1.08% and Ether only by 0.11% (as of 1 pm).
Primalbase Token (PBT)
|2100NEWS ranking: 406, Small cap Non Ethereum based , Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300, NWSOT50|
Primalbase is a jointed invention which enables users to own real asset by keeping the actual digital tokens supported by PBT estate, an asset on the Waves System. Holders of the PBT are able to use, rent or sell the workspace as they want and approach all distributed workspaces worldwide with full premium services.
Top movers of the day at 13:10 are Ormeus Coin and #MetaHash. Ormeus Coin witnessed a sharp fall of 32.24% in the last few hours (pullback). Since morning #MetaHash and Bolt Token have increased 5.96% and 5.10%. EDUCare is slightly lower (-1.50%). Generally, the crypto markets went up. Since 8 am 2100NEWS DA Indexes which measure the performance of different groups of tokens and coins have increased up to 2.81%. 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) which measures the performance of top 1100 crypto assets by market capitalization is 1.39% higher. Bitcoin and Ether are also higher: BTC +0.84%, ETH +1.42% (as of 8 am).
|2100NEWS ranking: 470, Small cap, Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300|
|The Announcement of new listings on exchanges|
BOLT is the world’s first open entertainment economy, powered by Zilliqa. To date, we have a web streaming app, an Android app and over 3M users enjoying our live tv and short-form video options. The BOLT ecosystem will fundamentally be a suite of decentralised services enabling direct, secure access between content providers and consumers. The BOLT Token is the utility token which makes the system work. Tokens are required to access services on the platform.
No caption needed, no speculation allowed. The team will not confirm or deny which exchange it will be. The answer will be revealed on April 30th at NASDAQ, 2-4pm EDT.$BOLT #HODLYOURBOLTS #Nasdaq pic.twitter.com/wc9Jj0QdtG
— BOLT ⚡️ (@Bolt_Global) April 29, 2019
Ormeus Coin (ORME)
|2100NEWS ranking: 314, Small cap, Index member: NWST1100, NWSS300|
|Pullback (move up more than 24 hours ago)|
Ormeus Coin is a current coin collected by a group of experts, programmers, and developers in the digital token field. By combining the “gold-standard” of Bitcoin and the programmable smart arrangements of Ethereum, Ormeus Coin aims to produce a crypto that has never existed in the history of digital currency. Being supported by Bitcoin mining, but Ormeus Coin’s design would outpace the Bitcoin’s development.
Top movers of the day are Ormeus Coin and EDUCare which has increased by 24.4% since midnight. Ormeus Coin and Bolt Token have increased by 3.6%. The crypto markets started out mixed this morning. Large caps measured by 2100NEWS Digital Assets 100 Large Cap Index (NWSL100) rose by 0.16% while the micro caps represented by 2100NEWS Digital Assets 500 MicroCap Index (NWSMi500) fell by 0.04%. 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) which measures the performance of top 1100 crypto assets by market capitalization is 0.21% higher than at midnight. Bitcoin and Ether started out higher: BTC +0.03%, ETH +1.27%.
|2100NEWS ranking: 152, Mid-cap Ethereum based Token, Index member: NWST1100, NWSM200, NWSTo100, NWSET100, NWSDM100|
Educare is an online education community that creating a model that equitably rewards both the content providers, referrals and the end consumer. It will serve to increase transparency, trust and collaboration.