Smile-Expo sets up another successful event in Istanbul
Written by Žiga Štiftar on March 8, 2018
Smile-Expo is in the forefront of the organization of international exhibitions and conferences.
Over years of activities, the company has established itself as a first-rate organizer of international level events that reflect modern business directions and trends.
- 12 years of experience;
- 250 events
- more than 20 successfully held blockchain conferences since 2014;
- conferences successfully took place in Russia, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Estonia, the Czech Republic, Poland, the Netherlands, Sweden, Slovenia, the UK, as well as Malta, Cyprus, the Philippines;
- more than 30 blockchain conferences in the countries of the CIS, Europe, Southeast Asia, South America, Australia, Africa are scheduled for 2018
Last week we visited Istanbul for another Smile-Expo event and overall it was great. Very well organized and well attended. Some of the biggest names in the conference were:
- Gordon Einstein, Crypto-Attorney and FinTech/Blockchain expert from CryptoLaw
- Stefano Virgili, Chief Marketing Officer at Copernicus Gold
Here you can see Gordon Einstein networking after his speech. He talked about regulation of cryptocurrencies and use of blockchain technology.
Besides very good speakers, there was around 10 ICOs that attended the event. Everything ran smoothly from the start to finish, we thank Smile-Expo for having us at the event and are looking forward at participating at the next one in Kiev.
Follow Smile-Expo on their website: www.smileexpo.eu