Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:
Top mover of the day is Jarvis Reward Token which has soared 48.91% since 6:20 pm. Auctus has increased by 16.64% and OAX by 15.52%. Fantom is 9.92% higher.
The crypto markets finished the day mixed. The mid caps measured by 2100NEWS Digital Assets 200 Mid Cap Index (NWSM200) ended +0.49% while the Blue Chips represented by 2100NEWS Digital Assets 30 Blue Chip Index (NWS30) ended -0.20%. Their movement can be seen on the adjacent NWSBCT chart over the past 24 hours. Our main 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) ended -0.02%. Bitcoin and Ether ended lower: BTC -0.22%, ETH -0.70%.
To find out based on which criteria have been selected, please read the notes.
Jarvis Network Token (JRT)
Jarvis Network is a set of protocols on Ethereum allowing anyone to become a broker by funding and maintaining liquidity pools, against which users can gain exposure to the price of any traditional or digital assets.
Top mover of the day at 18:20 is Dero which has surged 12.10% since 1 pm. Kyber Network has increased by 2.84% while Fantom has decreased by 8.19%.
Generally, the crypto markets are still in a sideways channel. The significant move up of 1.15% have made the coins measured by 2100NEWS DA Coin Index (NWSCo100). Our main 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) has increased by 0.60%. Bitcoin and Ether are slightly higher: BTC +0.35%, ETH +0.36% (as of 1 pm).
The Dero Project has written a unique new blockchain technology that is based on the CryptoNote protocol. Dero’s goal is to create a unique state of the art blockchain technology with enhanced reliability, privacy, security, usability, and portability by bringing together some of the best-proven technologies like the CryptoNote protocol and smart contracts, thereby allowing for the creation of truly private smart contracts.
Top movers of the day at 1 pm are Molecular Future and Fantom which has soared 40.82% since 8 am. Kyber Network is 13.66% higher as of EOD.
The crypto markets traded sideways. At the same time, the 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100), which measures the performance of the 1100 major crypto assets by market capitalization, has fallen by 1.09%, Bitcoin by 1.38%, and Ether by 0.95%.
FANTOM is the world’s first DAG based smart contract platform that solves the issue of scalability and confirmation time of the existing blockchain technology.
Kyber Network (KNC)
Kyber Network’s on-chain liquidity protocol allows decentralized token swaps to be integrated into any application, enabling value exchange to be performed seamlessly between all parties in the ecosystem. Tapping on the protocol, developers can build payment flows and financial apps, including instant token swap services, erc20 payments, and innovative financial dapps – helping to build a world where any token is usable anywhere.
Top movers of the day at 8 am are Fantom and Molecular Future. Kleros is 13.68% higher as of EOD. The crypto markets traded sideways but most tokens and coins started the day in the red. Over the past 24 hours, the 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100), which measures the performance of the 1100 major crypto assets by market capitalization, has decreased by 0.83%, Bitcoin by 1.09%, and Ether by 0.92%.
Molecular Future (MOF)
Molecular Future is an innovative financial investment service company registered in a one-stop digital asset investment service platform jointly invested by Molecular Group, Eaglesfund, HBCC, the XBTING Foundation, the HCASH Foundation, and Collistar Capital. The project aims to provide users with the Blockchain -related investment products, institutional-level market trading software, media information, project archives, and community service systems, and community service systems to correctly guide the users through the Blockchain industry.