Tokens and coins that moved the most in the last 24 hours:
Top movers of the day are The Midas Touch Gold and Ankr Network. Since morning The Midas Touch Gold has surged 15.51% and Ankr Network 13.63%.
During the day the crypto markets were going down but nevertheless they ended mixed. The tokens built on Ethereum measured by 2100NEWS DA Ethereum Based Index (NWSET100) finished as they started: 0.47% higher. Their movement can be seen on the adjacent NWSET chart over the past 24 hours. The coins represented by 2100NEWS DA Coin Index (NWSCo100) ended 0.64% lower. Our main 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) also ended lower: -0.15%. Ether ended -0.78% while Bitcoin ended slightly higher (+0.05%).
To find out based on which criteria have been selected, please read the notes.
The Midas Touch Gold (TMTG)
Digital Gold Exchange is a professional blockchain developer that has created the DGE project to converge blockchain technology and real economy. TMTG is a unique cryptocurrency developed by DGE. TMTG is convertible with digital gold, or MDG, and MDG is the world’s first digital gold that can be redeemed for actual gold on 1-to-1 ratio.
Ankr is a distributed computing platform that aims to leverage idle computing resources in data centers and edge devices. What Ankr enables is a Sharing Economy model where enterprises and consumers can monetize their spare computing capacities from their devices, on-premise servers, private cloud and even public cloud. This enables Ankr to provide computing power much closer to users at a much cheaper price.
Top mover of the day is The Midas Touch Gold which has surged 22.26% since midnight. Elrond Network has increased by 3.51% and COTI by 4.16%.
Today the crypto markets started out mixed. Since midnight the tokens built on Ethereum measured by 2100NEWS DA Ethereum Based Index (NWSET100) have increased by 0.68%. On the other hand the coins represented by 2100NEWS DA Coin Index (NWSCo100) have decreased by 0.03%. 2100NEWS Digital Assets Total Index (NWST1100) which measures the performance of the top 1100 crypto assets by market capitalization is 0.08% higher. Ether has increased by 0.14% while Bitcoin is slightly lower (-0.02%).
Elrond is a novel architecture which goes beyond state-of-the-art by introducing a genuine State Sharding scheme for practical scalability, eliminating energy and computational waste while ensuring distributed fairness through a Secure Proof of Stake (SPoS) consensus mechanism. Having a strong focus on security, Elrond’s network is built to ensure resistance to known security problems like Sybil attack, Rogue-key attack, Nothing at Stake attack and others. In an ecosystem that strives for interconnectivity, Elrond’s solution for smart contracts offers an EVM compliant engine to ensure interoperability by design.
Currency Of The Internet (COTI) is a decentralized payment platform that aims to become a payment mechanism for cryptocurrency users as it can instantly convert and transact digital assets through the Trustchain, a protocol developed by the COTI platform to replace third-party entities. In addition, COTI uses a blockless payment system based on a directed acyclic graph (DAG) to improve the protocol scalability. The COTI token is the cryptocurrency created to fuel the payment platform. It can be used on the Currency Of The Internet exchange mechanisms as well as to pay for goods, services or earn fees discounts.