What is CEDGAR?
CEDGAR is an electronic dissemination information system of the 2100News, available to the public providing business information on the token issuing companies
The principle purpose of the CEDGAR is better informed public. This new service provides fast and easy access to business information anytime, and available on one location.
Who is CEDGAR designed for?
CEDGAR is designed to cater for the needs of a large public, of institutional and other investors into crypto, media, Exchange members, or in general, for the needs of everybody who wish to view and monitor issuers’ public announcements and announcements of other institutions of the crypto market. Additionally, the CEDGAR system represents to the issuers as an effective information dissemination mean for publication of their important announcements.
Which issuers’ announcements are available on CEDGAR?
- announcements which the securities issuers are obliged to publish in accordance Exchange Rules
- summaries of annual and semi-annual reports and financial statements;
- information on any business or other events regarding the business activities of an issuer that may considerably affect prices of tokens (material changes in the ownership structure, concluded contracts of significant importance, legal proceedings, mergers of companies, etc.);
- announcements of the Exchanges and other institutions of the crypto market;
- short notifications regarding public announcements by issuers in other media.
How to publish a public announcement on CEDGAR?
Announcements are designed by issuers and then forwarded to the 2100News, using the web application – CEDGARin. The 2100News verifies the identity of the author, checks all the texts and then publishes them on CEDGAR, where they are available to the public free of charge via https://2100News.com
When published on CEDGAR, every announcement is automatically forwarded to the list of latest announcements and is simultaneously archived in all announcements file. When clicking on its title, the contents of the announcement are displayed.
How often are new announcements published?
All announcements are published on CEDGAR within the period for regular public announcements, i.e. from 8:00 a.m. in the morning, to- 5 p.m.(CET).
How does the archive of public announcements work?
The archive holds all announcements published on CEDGAR from the start of its operations. Browse tools help you search for data on the basis of various criteria; either by individual issuers, or by combining the criteria according to the type of announcement, date or period.
How to subscribe to CEDGAR messaging?
If you wish to keep up to date about new announcements, you can subscribe to newsletter service via e-mail free of charge. All you need to do is enter your e-mail address. At the end of every day also a daily summary will be delivered to your inbox.
What are the advantages of CEDGAR?
CEDGAR helps improve the transparency of public announcements and helps better inform the investment public, while considering high security standards:
- faster information for contributors about price-sensitive data (lesser discrepancy between the time of an important business event and its publication);
- public announcements and messages regarding public announcements available on one location;
- access to archives of all announcements of an individual issuer/institution;
- easy search for announcements according to various criteria;
- easy and free-of-charge access to CEDGAR;
- CEDGAR is available 24 hours/day.
Where to get additional information on CEDGAR?
All additional information about CEDGAR public announcements are available at 2100News