2100NEWS is the professional index, data, and tools provider in the digital asset space, offering Crypto Market Intelligence, providing the perspective you can trust and equipping you with information edge you need to stay ahead. We are very excited to contribute to the evolution of the industry and build an ecosystem around our offering. We want our contributions (Contents and Tools on 2100NEWS.com) to be useful for helping investors. We claim to not be afraid of competition from larger firms.
We analyze and gauge the entire crypto market. One of our goals is to follow methodologies and processes widely used in the professional capital markets and to establish ourselves as a tool provider. Any tool that provides insights into what drives token’s and coin’s prices up and down is a welcome addition to every investor’s arsenal.
Our “The Voice” approach is different from the dominant hype or automatic calculation gainers/losers without enough depth of insight that can lead to a totally incorrect assessment of the situation. Our rational addition is based on measurement and experience from financial markets, so we build the environment and participants for such a rational look, which until now has been lacking. People expect a crystal ball, but we are handing out road maps and compasses. After they get their fancy new road map and compass from us, they wonder why it isn’t acting like a crystal ball. You have to read the map and use the compass, and those things are outlined in all of our analyses!
We primarily focus on the financial aspect of the crypto ecosystem. Some of the tools are useful for helping professional investors and daytraders. Our work and tools are dedicated to those crypto investors, who devote only a fraction of their time to monitoring and investing in crypto. Not every comment and every tip are good for everyone. We also want our analysis, reports, and tools to be such that enable those crypto investors building a solid, cold rational investment base so that they can balance the emotions, fears, and greed that always make their way.
Our work and tools can be classified into four sections:
The first is contributions and tools to help you design your own set of Digital Assets (Coins, Tokens) that you think are appropriate for you to invest some of your money in them. Our ultimate mission here is to promote transparency in the industry such that investors are more informed about where they invest. We present Tokens and Coins through:
- Movers of the day More than 600 different Digital Assets were presented in daily reports in twelve months. Movers of the Day Digital Assets picking is not an automatic algorithmic search, but something more what we have labeled »The Voice«. From this, benefits arise because someone took the time and checked if the selected Digital Asset fulfills a wider set of important properties (for example kind of market situation, according to technical analysis of the price movement, orderbook quality on the exchanges …). This set of Digital Assets is extremely volatile, and there is always something going on with them, Movers of the day should be taken as a warning that with Digital Assets, which you may be own, something happens that it might be meaningful to do something (partly sell or make an additional purchase).
- Crypto highlights – special analysis of 2100NEWS Digital Assets 100 Large Cap Index (NWSL100) By comparing with the index, we can gauge the price-performance with similar digital assets that are members of the index. Considering an investor’s point of view, peer comparison should be efficient and effective.
- Winner member After biweekly 2100NEWS Digital Assets indexes revisions, We select the member in the NWSL100 crypto index with the biggest jump in our ranking.
- In all three cases for each presented Digital Asset is added information on its membership in the 2100NEWS DA Indexes, its overall 2100NEWS ranking and its DAOQE grade, score. Our DAOQE – 2100NEWS crypto DA (Tokens, Coins) orderbook quality evaluation is determined by taking into account “market quality” via quantitative order book data. It is absolute and peers comparison. We measure the market quality of each DA using a combination of 6 metrics (derived from trade and order book data) that aim to measure the cost to trade, liquidity, market stability. We analyze the market on the exchange with the highest volume. Due to the fact that trading volume may be fake, it is misleading to use it as a sole gauge of liquidity. Two systems were implemented:
- An absolute scoring system to assign a fixed score to any given Digital asset (DA) orderbook and
- A relative grading system to assign each Digital Assets (DA) a grade (excellent, good, ordinary, Poor, Extremely weak) based on its total score in relative comparison to its peers on the markets.
The second is contributions and tools to help you gauge and measure Digital Assets (Coins, Tokens).We present:
- 2100NEWS DA Indexes. A professional index will give market participants a quick and concise impression of the direction of the relevant market segment or asset class. 2100NEWS Digital Assets Index series tracking both cryptocurrencies and digital tokens. Digital Assets – Cryptocurrencies indexes are benchmarks for the crypto market.
- The 2100NEWS DA Factor Indexes were developed to show that different groups of Digital Assets behave differently in certain market conditions (decoupling). Crypto Intermarket analysis is a branch of technical analysis that examines the correlations between four major factors: Coins, Tokens, Ehtereum based, and not Ethereum based Tokens. Chartists can use these relationships to identify the stage of the business cycle and improve their forecasting abilities. Knowing these relationships can help chartists determine the stage of the investing cycle.
- The 2100NEWS DA Tradable Indexes were developed to show different groups of Digital Assets which are underlying for crypto index funds. The 2100NEWS Tradable Indexes are derived from 2100NEWS Digital Assets Indexes run by 2100NEWS for 15 months.
- Crypto Market Breadth indicators are powerful technical analysis tools that gauge the direction of the market and help determine if it’s bullish, bearish or neutral. They offer a different perspective on the markets that can’t be seen through other indicators by analyzing the degree of participation in an advance or a decline to see whether or not an uptrend or downtrend is broad-based and therefore likely to continue.
The third is Reports and outlooks:
- Weekly crypto report We gauge the crypto market breadth, direction of the market, the most important price patterns, important decisive price levels, momentum, volume of trading. We use crypto Intermarket analysis to examine the correlations between major factors. On the basis of all this, we formulate and present a comprehensive overview of what has happened over the past week. We also present the main changes in the composition of DA indexes.
- Real-time News on Twitter Crypto squawk @SquawkCrypto Crypto Market insights from the desk… real-time analysis, crypto debate
- Weekly Insights
The fourth is Crypto Index Funds
- 2100NEWS Crypto Funds are available at Iconomi who is a gateway to diversified crypto investments for the crypto community. 2100NEWS introduces Crypto Funds for investors seeking a low-cost way to gain exposure to the crypto market.
- 2100NEWS Index Crypto Funds are passively managed Crypto Funds. The fund portfolio holds all stocks in the same capitalization weighting as the index. The experience and stability of 2100NEWS have permitted continuous refinement of techniques for reducing tracking error.
- The funds track the massively popular 2100NEWS Digital Assets Tradable Indexes. The common feature of NWSLT, NWSCOT, NWSET is that they are slightly correlated. You can diversify your portfolio as these digital assets moved in unique directions. This is called non-correlated asset diversification. You will spread your risk and therefore have the opportunity to grow your portfolio while experiencing fewer bumps along the way. These funds are very suitable for swing trading.